Instructions for participants in the photography competition:
1. An entrant who does not register will not be able to participate in the competition. Remove doubt It is allowed to register and participate only on some days of the competition.
2. Photographers must set the date on the camera to the same date as the current one Except for the same year it should be aimed at 2022!
The photographers are obliged to participate in the Nature and Parks Authority's briefing that will take place at the Aqua Sports Club on Wednesday 11/3/20 at 10:00, or to arrange another date for a personal briefing with the competition organizers.
4. A photo that includes the introduction of objects into the water will be required with the approval of those objects in front of the Nature and Parks Authority, please coordinate this with Chen Topikian, the director of the Nature Reserve Beach, by phone: 0502070668.
5. The photos will be submitted by 10:00 on Friday 13/3/20. The submission will be made By sending the image files in both RAW and original JPG formats. The shipment will be made via We Transfer to the email address: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can come with the photos on USB to the information stand of the festival, which is located on the south side of the Aqua Sports diving club, until 10:00 a.m. Friday, March 13, 2013.
6. The photos submitted to the competition must not be published until the results of the competition are published on the evening of Friday 13/3/20, at 19:00.